Survivorship Applications

McCrae Conveyancing is also able to prepare and lodge Survivorship Applications and Applications by Legal Personal Representatives.

Where a property is owned by two or more people as joint owners, should one of those owners pass away, their share of the property automatically passes to the survivor(s).

There are however, documents that still need to be lodged with Land Use Victoria to formalise the change of names on the Property Title.

This is a difficult time for anyone, and you don’t need more headaches filling in and filing paperwork.

Let McCrae Conveyancers assist take some of the burden off you, and assist with lodging of the Survivorship Application and all necessary arrangements to have the property title updated.

Property Transfers

Get in Touch !

    We're going on an adventure!We are hitting the road in 2021 to travel this fabulous country of ours.

    As such, we won't be taking on new clients whilst on the road.

    We also will be difficult to reach during this time. 

    But have no fear, we have lined up a terrific conveyancer to take care of you while we're away!

    Coral Close Conveyancing

    5986 2048